Below are just a few examples of how precise custom nutrition can help one get over their health problems in such a short amount of time:
- NO KIDS
- Works out a lot
- Overall very healthy lifestyle; uses essential oils, works with personal trainer, yoga teacher
PROBLEMS AND GOALS:
- Recurring bacterial infection (bacterial vaginosis is true problem)
- Lower back hurts on right side
- Occasional eye floaters [seeing spots], some tinnitus [ringing in ear]
- OTHER: on a couple medicines including on/off antibiotics for infection
- Various nutrients and in 2 months 90% better. No more eye floaters, no back pain
- Add zinc to vitamin Rx (for wound healing) along with high dose B vitamins, and microminerals, also did a little heavy metal detoxing.
- In 2 months: haven’t had infections…just not ‘perfect’ yet
- Focus to eat more often
- Balance blood sugar
- Didn’t even work on specific dietary rules and guidelines with her.
I feel so much better, have a ton of energy and really just cannot believe how good I feel! I am confident this infection is on its way out forever.
- Mother of triplets…now 9 years old
- Overall exercises and ‘eats healthy’, but has intermittent business of life and work and has ‘non exercise’ weeks.
PROBLEMS AND GOALS:
- Lose weight. Get this ‘fat’ off my thighs.
- Also had a pain in her right glute (butt)
- Get rid of mood swings
- Eat to balance blood sugar. Add pink salt/minerals into diet.
- When we switched her spinning and running to yoga and pilates, along with the nutrient program – she felt better. (CORE AND CALM OF FITNESS)
- We didn’t even change her diet much and she does eat healthy, but not extreme
- Her problem was actually a lifetime of chemical toxicity. She didn’t even know this to be present.
- She did 3 months of chemical detoxing, along with lymphatic drainage nutrients…along with minerals and adaptagenic herbs that help balance out the adrenals and hormones.
The past couple of weeks was the end of school and I really haven’t had time to exercise…yet I didn’t feel ‘like a house’ whereas I used to always feel that way if I didn’t exercise. The chemical detoxing and lymphatic nutrients are really making a difference! Mood swings were gone in a couple weeks.
- Mother of 2 girls under 11 (1 is a child with special needs)
- Owns a store and works there daily
Athlete her whole life
- Hip problems, weight gain even though I exercise a ton
- Been heavy metal detoxing for 1.5 years and no real results
- Bloating and gas
- Eat to balance blood sugar.
- Carry ‘emergency’ foods in purse and leave some in car (she used some of the Julie E ‘bars’ which has helped a LOT!)
- Load her with vitamins and minerals and digestive enzymes
- We said no wheat for 2 months
- In month 2 we did treat for heavy metals, but only for 2 weeks and then they were gone
- We gave adrenal support [gland in kidneys, linked to fatigue] and antioxidants
- Her main problem was blockages from scars–an appendectomy scar, a C section scar and ACL repair surgery – all of these were ‘reflexing’ to her small intestine – making her bloated and gassy. So even after we ‘fixed’ her small intestine – once it was working perfectly – we HAD to remove the blockages on her scars because every time she did an abdominal crunch (this ‘moves’ the appendix and c section scar) and does the elliptical or other cardio exercise + she stands all day at work…-à these were affecting her knee scar. So every time she did any of these basic functions of ‘life’ her small intestine was being stressed and bloating was happening.
- We were flushing her lymph with a lymph brush and lymph nutrients
- In her 3rd month we will start to do mud and castor oil therapy to remove the blockages from physical injuries
The blood sugar graph and lesson has made ALL the difference in the world to me.
- Mother of 2 boys. 1 with special needs (autism) – so a very stressful life!. Both are teenagers
- Low energy, weight gain, mood swings, fingernails split and never heal, chapped lips, poor sleep (awake every night in the middle of it)
- Some sinus problems
- Been taking vitamins for a couple of years on and off. Eat healthy, salads all the time. no fried foods. Mostly organic, little pasta, more veggies and 1 glass of wine per night
- Overweight by 10 pounds although been exercising and eating healthy forever.
- Really basic at first: kidney support (to flush out toxins) and digestive support, to assure bowels moving regularly.
- Month 2: small amount of heavy metal detoxing and basic liver/gallbladder flushing/nourishing.
- At this time, we already had tons of energy and better sleep. Her skin looked fresh and she was glowing.
- Balance blood sugar.
- Eat more frequently.
- Switch to organic.
- CHEW food thoroughly (a very important point I always make!!) and by doing so and eating more frequently than before, we now are eating slower, improving digestion and weight started to come off.
The blood sugar graph and lesson has made ALL the difference in the world to me. Because of this my life is SO much better. I carry some snacks around and plan ahead just for a moment and suddenly I have TONS of energy. It’s amazing!