Be THE best you can be with these healthy goodies for athletes!
Items in this category are the exact nutrients athletes burn through, increase endurance, power and speed. Some speed up recovery from exercise while others speed up recovery from Injury.
Yes, child athletes need nutrients too!!
Everything here is approved by the Olympic committee!!!
Which will be your favorites?
Showing 1–6 of 17 results
- Gut bacteria make B Vitamins: Niacin, B3, Folic Acid, Biotin, B12, Pyridoxine (B6), and Vitamin K
- Provides a source of the enzyme lactase, which improves digestion of milk based foods
- Enhances protein digestion and absorption by predigesting it
- Contains anti-carcinogenic factors that don’t allow carcinogens to form
- Exerts tumor suppressing qualities
- Helps to control the proliferation of undesirable micro-organisms
- Inhibits Candida (yeast), especially helpful during antibiotic treatment
- Enhances bowel function by stimulating peristalsis
- Shows modest results in controlling serum cholesterol
- Stimulates the immune system to form immunoglobins and other components of the immune system
- The low pH aids calcium absorption
- Maintains proper oxygen availability to red blood cells
- Helps the liver to detox
- associated reduction in risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Maintain our gut to function correctly; protection from food pathogens
- and more!!!