top of page

Parasites, Find Out What's Eating You.

Updated: Mar 18, 2023




About 1 out of 4 people who come into our office for a consultation are determined to have parasites. Sometimes we discover them immediately and at other times, the parasites are buried under other health “issues”; after some time on a custom health program, the parasites “reveal” themselves, once the person is strong enough to get rid of the parasites.


Where do parasites live?

Parasites can live in various places in your body including your intestines, liver, spleen, adrenals, kidneys and the brain feeding off your body and your good bacteria.



What are the signs of a parasite?

Symptoms and complaints vary greatly from person to person; however, the most common complaints include bloating, gas, diarrhea, weakened immune system, dark circles and puffiness under the eyes, and difficulty sleeping or extreme fatigue. Note that most people who have parasites have no idea they have them because the chief complaints mentioned above are rather typical in our society.



How did I get a parasite?

These bugs are literally everywhere. Many people get infected while dining out, being in unsanitary environments (restrooms), and having cats or dogs. However, the main reason people are infected is that most adults are deficient in HCL (hydrochloride), which is an acid and upon ingestion of a parasite, this would instantly kill the bugs. High consumption of processed and cooked foods could be the cause of low HCL as the body becomes incapable of producing more HCL once this enzyme is used up in the stomach. Trauma to the head weakens the digestive system and will lead to a deficiency in HCL. Poor sanitation in a restaurant or establishment with food could also lead to a parasite.


As for other reasons, these parasite infections could be initiated by situations as simple as a child picking up a toy found outside on an area that was previously pooped on by an infected cat/dog. When this child ingests the parasite, the germs of his/her poop could spread during diaper changing which then could spread to the table that you later eat on and pass the infection towards you. Another situation can occur from dining out and the infected person preparing your food did not wash their hands thoroughly after using the restroom.


How do I get rid of parasites?

Parasites are often difficult to get rid of because their eggs lay dormant for weeks at a time. Therefore, it is critical that you follow the protocol given by your nutritionist in order to eliminate the parasites. The average time takes about 1-3 months to completely get rid of the parasites. Our anti-parasitic programs work to eliminate the parasites thoroughly and we recheck you every week for at least 1 month to assure they are completely gone. Our lasers and other advanced treatments also help to speed up this process.


What precautions do I need to take while I’m getting rid of the parasites?

As you are in the process of getting rid of parasites, they leave your body via the digestive tract. Therefore, to rid of them completely and prevent reinfection, you must take the following precautions:

  • Wash your bedding every 2-3 days in non-chlorine oxygen bleach.

  • Change your underwear in the morning and evening.

  • Once removed, wash your pants and underwear immediately in non-chlorine oxygen bleach. If you are unable to wash them immediately, then keep the clothing separated from the rest of the clothes.

  • If you sleep in the same bed as someone else, either put him/her on the same protocol as yourself to prevent any parasites being passed around or at minimum, take extreme care and caution to wash yourself and sheets quite regularly.

  • If you have a child who climbs into your bed, or you climb into his/her bed, please limit/avoid this during your anti-parasitic protocol and take all above precautions!

  • Take all prescribed anti-parasitic remedies and continue until you and your nutritionist are sure the parasites are completely gone.

  • DO NOT eat any raw or uncooked foods such as carpaccio or sushi.

  • When dining out, avoid raw salads and ALWAYS take a Betaine HCL as this would kill a parasite on contact.


How do I prevent getting a parasite?

  • Taking a HCL when dining out and using Pink Salt regularly will protect you from food poisoning and/or parasite contamination.

  • Avoid sushi and all raw meat; or at minimum use the HCL and Pink Salt when you do!

  • Wash hands thoroughly after using the restroom.

  • Wash children’s toys using non-chlorine oxygen bleach after they’ve been outside.

  • Do not let your child use a pacifier, sippy cup, or toy that has fallen on the ground in an area where animals have been on (i.e. parks and sandboxes).

  • Keep litter boxes and dog potty pads away from where children would often play at.



Supported Products






112 views0 comments
bottom of page